- 6:00 – 7:15 am: Race HQ Open & Shuttle Pick-up at the parking lot on the corner of Dickson Street and West Avenue ("Downtown"). This is also where the Finish Line Festival will be, so park nearby!
- 6:00 am – 7:30 am: For Half Marathon and Relay participants, shuttles leave every 10 minutes from the parking lot on the corner of Dickson Street and West Avenue to the Starting Line at Lokomotion Family Fun Park.
- 7:45 am: Half Marathon Starting Line Ceremony (Lokomotion Family Fun Park) — please note there is no parking available at Lokomotion for runners. There will be very limited parking for volunteers, spectators, family, and friends. Supporters are encouraged to park at the Lake Fayetteville Softball fields lot Northshore Disc Golf parking lot, or Veteran’s Memorial Park lot, and walk down if they would like to be present.
- 7:55 am: 5K Starting Line Ceremony (Downtown) - 5K and One Mile participants will get ready
- 8:00 am: Fayetteville Firefighters Hero Half Marathon begins (Lokomotion Family Fun Park) AND 5K begins! (Downtown)
- 8:00 am – 10:30 am: Shuttles continue every 15 minutes for spectators and relay participants
- 8:30 am: Finish Line Festival including Fayetteville Fire Department’s Family Fire Safety Fair, Columbus House Brewery Beer Garden, and live music from Proteus (the parking lot on the corner of Dickson Street and West Avenue)
- 8:45 am: One Mile begins (Downtown)
- 9:00 am: 5K Awards Ceremony (Downtown)
- 10:30 am: Half Marathon & Relay Awards Ceremony (Downtown)
- 12:00 pm: End of post-race festivities
Online Registration opens Friday, January 3, 2020 with Early Bird Rates!
Half Marathon: $65.00
Hero Half Marathon + 15-week Training Program: $200.00
2-person Relay: $45.00 per person
Spark One Mile: $15
Firefighter Challenge: for active-duty firefighters. Email us to get your discount code and discuss the parameters.
For the Half Marathon, all participants will receive a long-sleeve tech tee and finisher medal. You'll be eligible for overall and age group awards, too.
For the 2-person relay, each team member will receive a long-sleeve tech tee and finisher medal. Your team will be eligible for overall awards for your division (male, female, or coed).
This out-and-back 5K is the perfect shorter distance option that puts you right at the Finish Line Festival to cheer on half marathon finishers. Participants receive finisher prize. You'll be eligible for 1st Male or Female overall winner. (Please note: this event does not include a shirt or age-group awards.)
Spark One Mile
Rung alongside local youth for the Spark One Mile. Finishers receive a one-mile medallion. (Please note: this event does not include a shirt)
The last chance to register is at Packet Pickup on Saturday, October 24 from 10 am - 6 pm at Mt. Sequoyah Center.
THERE IS NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
All finishers receive a finisher medal; the design will be announced on Instagram this summer! In addition to the top three overall male and female in both divisions, we have age-group awards for the top three male and female in each standard 5-year age group!
All team finishers receive a finisher medal; the design will be announced on Instagram this summer! 1st Place overall awards for each division: female, male, and coed.
All finishers will receive a pair of Spark sunglasses. 1st Place Overall Awards for Male and Female. BONUS! Top 5 male and female receive Spark shirts!
Spark One Mile
All finishers receive a finisher medallion.
All firefighter challenge registrants receive a steel pint glass. Awards are given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall for each distance!
Spark @ Mount Sequoyah Center
Saturday, October 24
10 am - 6 pm
150 N. Skyline Dr.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Enter through main gates, follow signage!
There is no race day packet pickup.
Heading to the race from out of town? We can't wait to have you join us in Fayetteville in the fall! If you're looking for anything to do do, head over to Experience Fayetteville for the full scoop. As the race gets closer, we will also include some great options for overnight stays in partnership with local hotels.